Membership is offered to adult poets who endorse and support the Just Poets mission. New members are welcome to join any time.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Special Member-only programs & events. Check out our CALENDAR
- Peer group poetry workshops.
- Publication in our annual anthology Le Mot Juste.
- One copy of Le Mot Juste. Additional copies at a 35% member discount.
- Your picture, bio, & a link to your writing website or blog on our POETS page
Regular Membership is $20.00,, Student process $10.00, due July 1 of each year. You can pay at the Just Poets STORE ( a small processing fee will be added), by cash or check at any Just Poets event, or mail a check to the Treasurer. Please make your check out to: Just Poets, Inc.
Download our membership form: JP Membership Form
The Treasurer’s address is:
Roy H. Bent
Just Poets, Inc.
92 Marquette Dr
Rochester NY 14618
For more information about joining, benefits and Just Poets events, email Maril Nowak, chair of our Outreach/Recruitment Committee: email@example.com